Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Polymer Clay Tutorial

 This tutorial illustrates how to apply a 2-part resin coating to the top surface of 3 Different Types of Pendants:

• Flat, smooth pendants, Steps 1-12
• Raised textured pendants, Steps 13-15
• Curved Pendants, Steps 16-19
• Adding a second coat of resin, Steps 20-21

I just released my third Tutorial, I thought I'd never finish this one! It has 35 pages & 61 Photos. The photos are close-ups, so you can easily follow the step by step format. The reason I decided to write this particular tutorial is that I've had so many customers & folks on my fan page ask me "How do you get that shine on your pendants"? Now, you can find out the steps I take to get that great domed effect & fabulous shine on the most difficult to cover projects like the Raised Surface Pendants, I make in my Cabochon Pendant Tutorial! This is the way I found that works best for me, and I get perfect results every time.
You can find my newest tutorial in my Etsy Shop Beadazzle Me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment